Western Style Studio Condo for Sale in Rawai – From Private Owner
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own a condo in a resort? If so, look no further. This development is managed by none other than Best Western, one of the best-known hotel chains in the world, and is situated to provide special investment opportunities that are typically sought after in prime real estate locations populated with luxury resorts and world-class facilities.
The 4th floor unit for sale here is a 26 square meter luxury apartment that features an open-plan bedroom and living/dining area. It has been built to a four star standard, although recent upgrades by the property manager, Best Western, may bring it up to a five star rating. This unit features an ensuite bathroom, a kitchen, and a balcony that overlooks one of the three pools in the resort.
The unit comes with a ensuite bathroom, kitchen and balcony access to one of the pools in this resort. It has a Foreign Freehold title which means just that, full ownership, even for foreigners.
The pictures are from a demo unit on location, which gives you an idea of what the standard and look of the finished unit will be.
The Condominiums are composed of 220 apartments divided in 6 buildings of 4 story high set within the ocean front environment. Each building is stepped built to offer amazing views from almost all units in the development, they also feature three communal swimming pools between each of the buildings.
The location of The Beach Front offers buyers the special investment opportunities that are sought after in a prime real estate populated with Luxury resorts and world class facilities.
SO WHY INVEST IN THIS BEST WESTERN BEACHFRONT CONDO?
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS:
- You will have access to a professional gym, spa, pool bar, and reception area
- The Best Western Plus brand and management guarantees the best experience
- Beachfront property is limited, and is always a wise investment
- Beachfront, sea view, great management company
- It is in an up-and-coming area of Phuket that is sure to get lots of business, with more high-end hotels opening soon and a new pier being developed just one kilometer north of the property
- Owners have access to the floating pontoon for mooring their own boats
- A speedboat ferry service can take you from the property to nearby islands, only for the cost of gas
Everything in this project is built to the highest standards. Taking that, and the 2014 coup, into account, there have been some delays getting this development to completion. As this unit is not yet finished, the pictures are from a demo unit on location, to give you an idea of the standards and what the finished product will look like.
This unit has a foreign freehold title, which means that even foreigners can have total ownership.
The price is a very reasonable 3.5 million baht.