DUNE Phuket Residences – Luxury Villas
From THB 5.9 to 16.7 million.
Comprised of 16 villas assorting from 1 to 5 bedroom layouts and living space of 150 up to 440 sqm, the estate is strategically outlined to position one-storey villas in the front grounds and two-storey villas in the rear grounds; securing each villa unobstructed views of the pristine surroundings.
Immersed within quiet seclusion, yet a short drive from Phuket’s lifestyle attractions, DUNE offers owners a seamless blend of convenience and comfort, all in one address.
The residences come equipped with top-grade security and surveillance services, as the security of each villa is of paramount importance. 24-Hour CCTV Surveillance, daily patrols of the grounds, and a 24-Hour Concierge Service is available for all situations; ensuring the safety and security of all villas and its occupants.
Strategically perched within close proximity to the Ao Po Grand Marina, the largest marina on the island, the project ensures all owners benefit from easy accessibility to the array of neighbouring islands scattered on the Andaman ocean.
The short distance to the Grand Marina presents opportunities for beachside activities, adventurous island explorations and indulgences in beach clubs and various beachfront restaurants. Harboring an impressive fleet of superyachts, the Grand Marina welcomes an elite community who seek appealing lodging stablishments, and in turn, open the floodgates for sizable rental returns on luxury property investment.
Dune Residences Phuket
- Ownership: 30-years Leasehold or Freehold
- Commencement: Q1 2020
- Completion: 18 Months from the start of construction
- Guaranteed Rental Program: 7% annually for 4 years, initiating upon villa handover
- Year 5: Buyback your property at the purchased price +15%
- Year 6: Buyback your property at the purchased price +17%
- Year 7: Buyback your property at the purchased price +19%
- Year 8: Buyback your property at the purchased price +21%
- Year 9: Buyback your property at the purchased price +23%
- Owners who do not engage in the Buy-Back Program are free to resell their properties at any time