Grand Courtyard Residence Layan
Arranged as a courtyard estate the villa has a scale that impresses featuring a land plot approaching 1,500 sqm with five connected buildings arranged around a large resort-sized central swimming pool.
Creating a totally private enclosure, the main rooms are planned to share relaxing views onto the pool, the reflective ponds, and tropical gardens, with a mix of public and private spaces.
A bespoke villa, it is a timeless and beautiful indoor-outdoor tropical home, always bright and always breezy, made elegant with carefully chosen imported Italian tiles and the use of natural and light-colored materials that compliment the overall design and workmanship.
Featuring seven bedrooms – a whole building dedicated to the master suite plus more bedrooms in two additional buildings at the pool and the upper levels – three living areas, two of which are outside and covered. That’s not to mention the modern kitchen, the pantry, the utility, and storerooms or the connecting corridors which make a fine backdrop for displaying oriental artworks and sculptures. And the carport, front gardens and ponds. It is a large home, ideal for families and entertaining.
The villa is non-estate and located in a prestigious residential area, in a quiet road of similar large residences in Layan, It is about 2 km from the beach and 2 km from international supermarket, restaurants, and facilities at Boat Avenue.
Furthermore, the property enjoys its own water supply, extensive solar electricity generation/water heating and low power LED fittings throughout. These make for extremely low running costs for a home of this size
SUMMARY OF THE VILLA
- NO water charges – onsite water well
- NO common area fees
- NO management fees
- 10kW solar generation plant (completely silent and out of sight) – results in minimal electric bills
PRICE – Includes furniture (excluding personal belongings and certain artworks). Extensive GREEN features – solar heating and electricity generation with low wattage LED devices making for an ECO-friendly home with minimal monthly running costs. Many a/c’s upgraded to quiet/efficient Inverter type, Bionized freshwater system for the 20M swimming pool and own water supply.
- Impressive double-height, double-width pavilion housing the entrance, reception, and generous living and dining spaces,
- Flow-through to a large poolside covered outdoor area
- Living area with fold-back full height glazed doors
- Dining area
- Guest cloakroom
- Large well-appointed western style kitchen with quality appliances, island and breakfast area.
- Air-conditioned cool room/pantry/butlers’ storage (10 sqm)
- Large separate laundry/utility area
EXTERIOR LIVING AREAS:
- An undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Large Sala also suitable for entertaining
- Large swimming pool with night-time lighting effects,
- Sunbathing decks and water features
- Entrance area with ponds (koi)
- Separate Master Pavilion of 100 sqm approx, Bedroom, Office, Walkthrough and Bathroom
- 5 King size double bedrooms – all with ensuite bathrooms and electric curtains (1 currently used as a gym)
- 2 further separate ensuite bedrooms (suitable for helpers or other guests). (7 ensuite bedrooms)
EXTERIOR IN GENERAL:
- Outdoor entertainment (inc Pool) 470 sqm
- Landscaped Gardens 250 sqm
- Separate Pool equipment room with easy access
- All areas accessible via undercover walkways for all weather convenience (including 2 car garage)
- Fully secure with solid walls around the perimeter
- Fully landscaped garden area with established trees and plants, ponds, water features, and solid paths
- Low maintenance garden watering system
- Professionally garden area illumination for night-time ambiance
- Numerous fishponds throughout the property
- Secure front entrance from the main road