Walk to the Beach, 6 Bedroom Villa Layan
In immaculate condition, a 2 story FREEHOLD pool villa with upper floor ocean views and always the sound of breaking waves just a flat 100m walk to the beach and on the edge of Laguna.
Villa Salafa sits just 100 meters from Layan beach and is separated by a small palm plantation. The 7km long, crescent-shaped beach itself is beautifully tranquil and generally quite deserted with just a handful of exclusive hotels dotted along its edges. The Andaman sea’s waters are still very clean and unpolluted. A short flat walk will take you along Layan beach to the end where there is a small island that can be reached by foot during low tide.
6 bedrooms on the beach make it a rare and desirable family home or possibly a luxury vacation retreat, which would be a stand out rental property commanding premium rental rates, high occupancy and year-round bookings.
Rooms are on a grand scale, with high and vaulted ceilings on the upper levels and mostly open plan on the ground floor, a design that creates an abundance of natural airflow and light. Plentiful use of marble, granite and hardwood timber combine with simple wall finishes and elegant furnishing ( included) to create an authentic beach house feel.
The Villa Entrance
The villa boasts an impressive tropical arrival with exotic planting and lotus ponds leading to an extravagant marble-floored entrance hall with marble floors and full glazing to look out onto the pool, the pool deck and the lawn beyond. A covered carport, lockable storage and two pairs of hand-carved wooden doors create the feeling of entering a luxury villa.
Ground Floor – Inside
- Entrance Hall
- to the left, facing to the pool a large 90sqm open plan living room with picture windows, opening into a covered sala beside the pool and a study area.
- to the right, a formal dining room opening onto a large covered veranda for casual dining
- straight ahead to the covered sun deck and pool
- BEDROOM 1, a large ensuite double bedroom garden suite with private entrance and veranda into the garden. Discretely equipped for medical care – with hoist in the bathroom and medical assist twin beds.
- a guest cloakroom
- timber staircase to the upper floor
- door to the enclosed separate kitchen including island appliances, a pantry and leading further to the back of the house for laundry, staff accommodation, rear entrance, and storage.
Ground Floor – Outside
- a large private pool, with wide steps leading in
- a covered sala antique with swing seat
- BBQ area
- ample sundeck around the pool
- lawns and flower borders
- heavy planting at the end of the garden (can be cut back to reveal sea view)
- gate directly to the beach road ( disused)
- side access to the front gardens
Timber flooring, hardwood window blinds, and well-chosen furniture create a modern elegance in the landing and hallways approaching the five upper bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom: Sea facing with a view of the ocean, an oversize large room with a large balcony and a high vaulted ceiling, a separate walk-in dressing area and a separate ensuite with bath, his and hers counters and shower.
- VIP Bedroom: Sea facing with a view of the ocean, a large room with a full-width large balcony and en suite facilities
- VIP bedroom: Sea facing with a view of the ocean, a large room similar to the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and private ensuite facilities.
- Guest Bedroom: a large East facing double bedroom, decorated in marine blue, currently with twin beds
- Guest Bedroom: a large North facing double bedroom
- Private bathroom shared by the two guest bedrooms